Please note that we will be following the necessary measures to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Online reflections will continue to be provided, see the link below.
Here is the current guidance for attending our services. Please note, if you are unable to use the QR code then we can register you on paper.
Guidelines for returning to church
We look forward to being able to resume communal worship in our building. In order to do this safely we are required to follow national guidance to limit the spread of Covid-19.
If you wish to attend please prebook your tickets on eventbrite. This will allow us to arrange seats appropriately.
Current guidance for attending services:
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 infection, or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Wear face coverings (unless exempt) and use hand sanitiser on arrival and when leaving (this will be provided).
- Social distancing should be observed. Family groups and ‘bubbles’ may, of course, remain closer together.
- You will be welcomed and directed to seats by stewards in the church building.
- You will be asked to sign-in using a QR code.
- Toilet & baby changing facilities will be available.
- Singing is not permitted.
- Initially, there will be no Sunday school. Feel free to bring toys etc but please remember to take these home.
- Adults should remain seated and socially distanced. Please try to keep children with their family or bubble group.
- At the end of the service, please remain in your seats until directed to leave by one of the stewards.
- Financial offerings will be received near the coffee bar as you exit the building.
- Please leave the building and car park promptly.
- We are not permitted to allow people to socialise in the building or grounds. Of course, you may wish to arrange with others to go for a walk, picnic or coffee etc elsewhere.