From Sunday the 9th of May we plan to reopen our building for communal worship. The services will be from 11am-12pm. Please note we have discontinued the use of eventbrite over the Summer, you will be asked to sign in on arrival at the church service.
We will be following the necessary measures to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Online reflections will continue to be provided, see the link below.
Here is the current guidance for attending our services. Please note, if you are unable to use the QR code then we can register you on paper.
We meet at 9.30am Monday to Friday for Daily Prayer. You’re very welcome to join in.
Guidelines for returning to church
In order to safely resume our Sunday services and other activities we are required to follow national guidance to limit the spread of Covid-19.
Current guidance for attending services:
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 infection, or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Wear face coverings (unless exempt) and use hand sanitiser on arrival and when leaving (this will be provided).
- You will be asked to sign-in using a QR code or sign-in sheet, if you are not already booked in online.
- Social distanced seating will be available.
- Toilet & baby changing facilities will be available.
- Singing is now permitted but masks must still be worn.
- Financial offerings will be received near the coffee bar as you exit the building.