We have regular groups for parents, babies & toddlers, children, youth and older people. There are also two community cafes each week where you can drop in for a coffee. Please see the diary below for more information. Other organisations and groups also use our facilities.
Many of our activities pause in July and early August, feel free to call, email or message us for further details.
- Community Cafe, 9.30-11am (includes soft play)
- Very Important Mums’ group 9.30am-11.15am (3rd Tuesday of month)
- Knit & Natter group, 1.30-4pm
- Prayer Meeting, 7-8pm
- Small Fry, parent & toddler group, 9.30-11.00am
- Traditional service, 10.30-11am (last Thursday of month)
- Soup group, lunch and bible study, 12.00-1pm
- Very Important Mums’ group 8pm-9.30pm (1st Friday of month from Oct 2016)
- Community Cafe, 9:30am-11:30am, term time
- Main worship service, 10.30-12noon (includes Funday school and Breakfast service)
- Evening service, last Sunday of month, 8pm
*For more on services see here
We also have house groups. Details on request.